Slip-in to SAOLA’s eco-cool slip-ons, made with recycled and organic materials.
- 100% Vegan shoes
- Upper: knitted from recycled plastic bottles (90%)
- Insole: 100% natural cork + Algae Foam
- Outsole: Recyled EVA (20%) + EVA
- Easy to slip on and off, pack for travels, and dress up or down.
- Partially recycled outsoles are lightweight and provide enough grip to wander off-pavement.
- Recycled PET mesh is stretchy and breathable.
- Removable insoles are easy to replace with your own.
MORE DETAILS :
Like the age-old pines in California’s Sequoia National Park, the Sequoia’s espadrille style is timeless and their easy slip-on structure will make them a go-to all summer long. For work, play, and everything in between, their eco-friendly materials like recycled PET from plastic bottles, Algae Foam, and natural cork assure less harm to the planet, while their breathable construction provides you with airy comfort throughout summer’s warm days.