These sunglasses made from natural zebra wood are a great addition to your sustainable wardrobe. Their classic design and graphite polarized lenses pair well with almost any outfit. A portion of every purchase is donated to rainforest/wildlife conservation!
- Natural zebra wood finish
- Sturdy, eco-friendly zebra wood frame
- Designed to be ultra-lightweight so they float
- High-quality flex-hinges to comfortably adjust to multiple face shapes
- Classic graphite lenses for a unique look that will go with any pairing
- Polarized, scratch resistant, UV400 lenses
- Beautifully handcrafted and artisan etched
- Hardwood carrying case and microfiber-lined soft case included
- Measurements: 52-23-145
A Timeless Look...
The Seafarer makes an immediate statement. Bold yet understated, they are instantly recognizable by their distinct zebra wood finish, and rich marbled texture. You can see and feel their natural grain as you run your hands across them.
Their design combines the timeless American style of the Wayfarer frame with the natural beauty of hardwood. They are specially designed to be durable and ultra-lightweight so they float on the water; perfect for an active outdoor lifestyle on land or sea. They would seem right at home as you take them surfing, paddle boarding, hiking or hanging out at the beach; but their sleek, classic look makes them perfect with a suit and tie heading into the boardroom or for a night out on the town