Trees are gorgeous, especially when rendered by artist Wendy Seebohar. Give 'em all the squeezes you want, and say no to plastic with this sturdy, handy, stunning tote. It's completely sustainable and gives back to a good cause--getting kids into the outdoors!
- 16"W x 14 1/2"H x 5"D gusseted bottom, with 24.5"L handles to fit over your shoulder.
- Made from 100 percent recycled cotton.
- Screen-printed in Denver with eco-friendly methods.
- Shipped in recycled and recyclable packaging.
- Designed by artist Wendy Seebohar.
- One dollar from every purchase goes to Big City Mountaineers.